When I send from Modwest webmail, my email has the wrong 'sender' or 'reply-to' address
Applies to: Grid System
To display the correct email address in the 'sender' and 'reply-to' fields when sending via Modwest webmail for your grid system email account, you'll need to edit your "Personal Information." To navigate to this section in webmail:*
- Login to Modwest webmail with your Modwest username and password
- Click on "Options" in the menu at the top
- Click on "Personal Information"
- Edit the 'email address' and 'reply-to' fields so they display the correct addresses
- Click "Submit" in the bottom right hand corner to save your changes
*If you are the admin user, replace step 1. with the following: Login to Modwest Onsite, then select 'Check Email' in the "Email" section of the Onsite control panel. Then proceed to step 2. above.
5212/0%Last update: 2010-09-27 16:00
Author: FAQ Admin
You can comment this FAQ