How do I create multiple identities when sending via Modwest webmail?
Applies to: Grid System
To create multiple identities when sending via Modwest webmail for your grid system email account, you'll need to edit your "Personal Information." To navigate to this section in webmail:*
- Login to Modwest webmail with your Modwest username and password.
- Click on "Options" in the menu at the top.
- Click on "Personal Information."
- Click "Edit Advanced Identities" and create the identities you want.
- Click "Save/Update" to save your identities.
- Now, when you compose any mail you can select any sending identity from the "Sender" drop down box.
*If you are the admin user, replace step 1. with the following: Login to Modwest Onsite, then select 'Check Email' in the "Email" section of the Onsite control panel. Then proceed to step 2. above.
2931/0%Last update: 2010-09-27 15:44
Author: FAQ Admin
You can comment this FAQ