0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
How do I import my Squirrelmail address book into Roundcube?
Applies to: -
- Log into our standard Webmail interface.
- Click on the 'Addresses' link.
- Scroll down and click on the button 'Export to CSV File' to save a copy of the address book to your local computer.
- After you have saved the file, open the .csv file with a text editor such as Notepad or Text Edit.
- Highlight the contents of the file and copy them to your computer's clipboard, by choosing 'Edit' then 'Copy'.
- Visit http://homepage.mac.com/phrogz/CSV2vCard_v2.html in your favorite web browser, and paste in the data you just copied from the .csv file.
- Click the 'Step 2' tab, and re-define any fields that weren't automatically detected.
- Once all the fields are configured as desired, click the "Step 3" tab. Now, you can highlight and copy all of the text in this tab into the 'Roundcube' webmail system at beta-webmail.modwest.com
Congratulations! You've just migrated your address book from one webmail system to another.
9598/0%Last update: 2010-08-16 09:10
Author: Heather Masterson
You can comment this FAQ