Interspire Email Marketer tells me that it has not yet detected a cron job running
Applies to: Grid System
This FAQ only applies to those on the legacy Redhat-style environment.
You have enabled cron support, but the system has not yet detected a cron
To fix this, manually update your account to PHP 5.2 before installing your new Interspire email marketer by executing these commands on your shell account. (If you need help accessing the shell server, go here):
- rm /sitebin/php
- ln -s /usr/local/bin/php-5.2.0 /sitebin/php
- rm /usr/local/bin/php
- ln -s /usr/local/bin/php-5.2.0 /usr/local/bin/php
- mkdir /etc/php5 in your grid account
- cp /etc/php.ini /etc/php5/
- vim /etc/php5/php.ini
- Add the following values for specified php configuration options:
- include_path = ".:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.0"
- extension_dir = /usr/local/libexec/php-5.2.0
- zend_extension = /usr/local/libexec/php-5.2.0/ZendOptimizer.so
Now you can install the Interspire Email Marketer.
5360/0%Last update: 2010-09-27 16:08
Author: FAQ Admin
You can comment this FAQ