0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
How do I switch between plain text and HTML composition (and back) in webmail?
Applies to: Grid System
You can toggle between plain text and HTML compostion and vice versa by following the steps below:
- Along the top of webmail, you will see an Options link. Click it.
- Click Display Preferences.
- Near the bottom of the list of options, there is "Email Composition Format:"
- Switch the format from HTML to Plain Text (or Plain Text to HTML).
- Press the Submit button.
- You now will compose messages in plain text and have access to a spellchecker (or be able to create messages using HTML).
16622/0%Last update: 2010-10-04 14:44
Author: FAQ Admin
You can comment this FAQ