Can I save a draft of a message using Onsite webmail?
Applies to: Grid System
Yes, Onsite's webmail does allow you to save drafts, but you first have to select a folder to save drafts to.
Do the following to enable you to save drafts:
- In webmail, click Options.
- Click Folder Preferences.
- In the top section, you will see Draft Folder:.
- Pick a directory to save your drafts to. (If you need to create a folder, you can click the Folders link and come back to Folder Preferences later.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click submit.
- The next time you compose a message, you will see a button that says, "Save Draft."
11145/0%Last update: 2010-10-04 14:40
Author: FAQ Admin
You can comment this FAQ