0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
Questions in Telnet/SSH
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How do I get ssh to authenticate me via public/private keypairs instead of by password?
- How do I change the timezone for my account?
- What is a good SSH or Telnet program for me to use?
- Do you support SCP?
- How do I change my shell's default text editor?
- Can I use gcc or a compiler?
- Do I get a shell with my account?
- How do I run a script in a restricted shell?
- I need a certain program installed.
- Can I have Emacs?